Wheeler Steffen Property Management prides itself on providing the highest level of customer service available. Wheeler Steffen’s “Personal Touch” approach to Common Interest Association Management is evident in every aspect of our service. Our offices are open each weekday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (we do not close for lunch). We provide a 24- hour emergency service with a live operator to take your message (no keying in phone numbers or computerized answering machines to contend with). Emergency calls are returned often within minutes of your call.
Our Account Managers are professionals dedicated to ensuring your Association fulfills all of its obligations and duties to the owners. Account Managers are supported by a team that provides all of the resources necessary to manage every aspect of your Association’s operation. Each Account Manager carries a Cellular Phone to remain in contact with our clients.
Wheeler Steffen Account Managers are directly responsible for all of the daily operations of your Association. From onsite inspections to preparation of budgets and coding of invoices, your Account Manager is directly involved and able to address any concern the Board of Directors may have.
Wheeler Steffen Property Management believes that its time is best spent serving its clients and not counting paperclips. The following services are provided with no extra fees or charges as part of our Management Fee:
- You can choose your banking institution
- Prepare monthly meetting minutes
- Preparation and Distribution of monthly Board Packets
- Regularly Scheduled Onsite Inspections with a Customized Inspection Report to Address Board concerns/issues
- All Correspondence Required to Conduct the Business of the Association (Violation Notices, Letters to Vendors, etc.)
- All Office Supplies used in the Management of Your Association
- All Telephone and Fax Charges from our offices in Claremont Required to Conduct the Business of the Association
- Preparation and mailing of Monthly late Payment Notices
Wheeler Steffen Property Management is one of the most respected names in the Real Estate Industry. With more than 40 years of service in Southern California, Wheeler Steffen Property Management is a company that can be depended on both now and in the future.